Featured Posts

Saturday 29 October 2016

Nigeria Neither Had Political Prisoners nor Political Exile Under My Administration - GEJ



Nigeria Neither Had Political Prisoners nor Political Exile Under My Administration

Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a former president of Nigeria has allege that his administration never had political prisoners. This he disclosed in his twitter account on 30th October, Sunday morning. The twitts that said this is seen in the below screenshot




The twitts read as follow



"Under my watch not a single Nigerian was sent to prison because of anything they wrote or said about me or the Administration that I headed"


"Nigeria had neither political prisoners nor political exile under my Administration"


"We gave institutions unlimited freedom and ensured that the NBA, other professional institutions were devoid of any governmental influence"


This he said with regard to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra, Sambo Dasuki and the embattled Judges. Though he never mentioned it but we are not kid enough to be told everything. Nobi so?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment