Featured Posts

Monday 8 August 2016

Download Splash ft Charass - Onye, Splash - Obim Free Mp3 - Poly Purpose



     The Five Star Rated Igbo female rap artiste, Splash has officially launch two blazing songs altogether. This is a clear vindication that she is at the peak of Igbo rap game.



            Splash ft Charass - Onye
      She featured Charass in the first album titled "Onye" . This album is partially Afro-Beat and partially Hip-Hop. This is arguably the best song of the month August. I don't want you to see it last, so i have get them ready for download. Splash has show us while many Igbo guys boast of her. Download "Onye" Mp3 with the download button below.
Download "Onye" Mp3

                     Splash - Obim
    The other is titled "Obim" which is dancehall from my personal observation, so I want you to download it so that you can help me determine the genre of the song. I have made it ready for your download. Use the button below to download "Obim" Mp3 free.
Download "Obim" Mp3

   I, Mr Poly Purpose is not used to HipHop songs but within 10 hours from the official release of this song, "Onye" became the most played song on my music player. Don't forget to leave behind a comment of how you find these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment