Featured Posts

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Alien on Earth??: Can You Tell The Gender And Age of This Creation






      Poly Purpose is really confused with Sex, Age and Race of the organism showed in the above video, that's why your attention is called.

    I first thought "its" a Young boy, when "it" stood like Jackie Chan, seeming eager and ready to strike and a voice in the background ordered "it" to stand up.
 
     But my thought got belied when I saw "its" face and it look like an alien to me. "It" looks so old that I can't figure out what "its" real age could be. Could "it" be an old man or old woman??..this question strictly need answers from you.

   Now "it" turns around and what seem to breasts showed up on "its" chest, what could this be called?....I don't really get what "its" about to do.
   Could it be "Sméagol" sometimes called "Gollum" in the most popular "The Hobbit" and its aftermath "The Lord of The Rings" . Hope you've watched either of these movies, almost everybody knows "Sméagol", now look at this organism here are they not of the same family??.....

                             Gollum

    This appeared on Instagram and I decided to share it with you guys...give me an answer please







No comments:

Post a Comment