Featured Posts

Thursday 6 October 2016

Argentina's Angel Di Maria Reveals He is Ready to Retire,



The Argentina top attacker,  Angel Di Maria discovered he turned into close to saying his international retirement after the Copa the usa Centenario very last loss. 



Lionel Messi stop internationals, a decision he has considering the fact that reversed, within the wake of the penalty shoot-out loss to Chile in June. Reports counseled severa gamers, such as Di Maria, have been considering doing likewise. 

The Paris Saint-Germain big name stated he changed into close to global retirement after a third directly very last defeat, following on from the 2014 world Cup and 2015 Copa the united states.

“When Messi retired, I thought about doing the same,” Di Maria told TyC Sports.

 “You can lose a final, but three in a row, that’s something different. I thought about leaving the national team, but my wife and my father stopped me.”

  “I almost started therapy, but in the end I decided it was something I had to figure out by myself,” he said. “If I lose another final, that’s it. 

The 28-year-old striker meant that he will quit if Argentina test defeat in another final they play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment