Featured Posts

Wednesday 13 April 2016

See what two mad people where caught doing in public

        These mad people where caught kissing in the public. The mad-man initially refused to kiss the mad-woman who proposed the controversial kiss,but later sucumb to her demand.the woman was said to had started crying when her lover turned down her quest for a kiss,but seemed to be in paradise When he kiss her.
   This seem the video of *when you kiss me* by shania Twain which says 
               "Oh when you kiss me, I know you miss me,and when you're with me the world just goes away.the way you hold me,the way you show me that you adore me.........Oh, when you kiss me"https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1897165384466730160#editor/target=post;postID=8703470767772559585
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment